Thank you for your interest in covering the 2016 Detroit Jazz Festival.
All media interested in covering the 2016 Detroit Jazz Festival will need an official Festival media credential. For consideration, please complete the media credential request form below and upload a signed letter of assignment from your editor on company letterhead. All requests MUST be submitted by Monday, August 29, 2016 (11:59 pm EST).
- Due to high demand, the Detroit Jazz Festival will strictly limit credentials to legitimate, working staff members only.
- Freelance journalists and photographers without a specific assignment from a media outlet will not be considered for media credentials.
- Credentialing is at the discretion of the Detroit Jazz Festival.
- Submission of your media request does not guarantee credentialing.
- The Detroit Jazz Festival reserves the right to reprint or rebroadcast, free of charge, any coverage of the Festival by journalists they accredited.
- The deadline for press credential requests is Monday, August 29, 2016. Absolutely no requests will be processed after Monday, August 29, 2016 (11:59 pm EST).
- You will receive a response within three weeks from the date of your submission.
Credentials will not be mailed and must be picked up in the official Media Center located on the second floor of the One Woodward Building at 1 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226.
Form loading... Please click here
if the form does not load.